View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2017, 03:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Quailpaw sheepishly shrugged," Let's just say Sleepydream decided I wouldn't be an apprentice and didn't want to waste his skills on me, but Flamerunner had pity so she mentors me. My mother...," she trailed off," My mother disappeared when I was just being nursed, I don't exactly know her name, but I remember she smelled sweet like honey. My father is Rockstone, he was rude and cruel to Yewpaw and I, but one day, I saw him orally fighting with Hornetsnarl and when Dapplestar told them take it out of the camp. When Hornetsnarl returned alone, he had blood on his claws and then Dapplestar told him to leave and never return, I still to this day don't know if he killed my father or wheather my father just fled after the fight, or if my father fell in the river and drowned." She replied sadly.
"Oh...how about...siblings? I mean, it seems like Yewpaw's is a brother to you, but a really awful one." She tried to lighten the situation but Quailpaw's eyes were clouded and distant, shadows swirling around her mind.