View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2017, 10:47 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw raised a paw, rubbing it along her bleeding cheek. The young apprentice's eyes were bright with happiness, both at the fact that the bleeding seemed to have stopped, and that her mentor wasn't like a soft kittypet like her mother. She averted her gaze for a moment, embarrassed. “Yep! she said after a moment, looking back towards Shinepaw.“It's nothing, just a little combat training.” she said, giving her head a shake. She was quite proud of what had happened, but also embarrassed. “Have you done any training yet?” she asked, changing the subject. Her first day of combat training, and she'd already broken the warrior code. She was kind of proud of at accomplishment.
The moment Phantompaw mentioned training, ShinePaw became uneasy. I haven't done anything like that? Do you think she won't think I'm cool? "Yes, I have actually. But my mentor, Flamestorm, only took me on a tour of our territory and borders and we went hunting a few times. I caught a lot of prey!" She added "Flamestorm said that later, we're going on a border patrol!" ShinePaw neaded the ground eagerly with her silver paws.