View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2018, 12:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
{ Here you go, @blue jellie , and sorry for having to wait until the morning to post this!}
CampionStorm sighed, looking off into the distance for a second, thinking of the day he joined, and how everyone mostly stared at him, most of them not saying a word, not that it had bothered him that day. He knew some hated him, and he knew even fewer decide to try to get to know him, not that it bothered him either. Right now, he had snuck out without saying anything to the others, since he needed some time to think, mostly of his options. He wanted them to trust him, but he doubted they would, given his at times questionable background of being a loner. His ears perked up, thinking he heard pawsteps approaching him, but he quickly pushed the thought away, thinking it was just his mind playing a trick on him. `Why would any of them follow me anyways? It's not like I was a rouge, who would probably betray them...` He thought, looking off into the distance.
don't feel bad :3
..::;::..::;::..::;::..

A black tom was edging along the scent trail of one of the Clan's most recent members. Deviousblaze was a little irritated that no other cat seemed to distrust this feline. He can't just stroll around here as if he belongs here. It's bad enough he immediately gained his warrior name. The amber-eyed male felt as though he wasn't the only one who distrusted this "warrior" though- he had caught a glimpse of more than one suspicious glares. And yet... Deviousblaze was a loner back then, too. He had seen many suspicious glares of his own. But he had at least proven himself before he pranced around the territory like the Clan leader. The tom snorted. Who cared about his past? He'd more than proven himself to this Clan, and he was still treated as the lower level. Just because this arrogant, full-of-himself tom had been in the Clan for a quarter moon didn't mean that he was a full member. Not to mention that he had snuck out of camp. If he wants to earn our trust, sneaking out is not the way.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯