View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 08:47 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: I'm new and don't know how to join a clan

Hi! Well, I’m new too and I’m just figuring it out. To make a character, just think up of a cat, maybe give it a form and biography page, and your set! Head to the Biographies section in the forums and create a new thread. Type up your characters info there and you have a new OC! From there you just need to Roleplay. Jump right on in to a clan area, Example, Riverclan Clearing, and say something like ‘Firewing padded into the clearing, scanning for food. He was ravenous!’ Or, you can find a fake clan, for example Sparkclan, and request to join. Fill out a form, which normally includes Name, Age, Gender, Personality, And Colorations, and your set! Other than that you should be able to figure it out and if you need help, just read the FAQ on roleplaying. If you need any Roleplay partners, just ask someone, most of us don’t bite, by Visitor Messaging them or mentioning them. How to mention, put @ and their name, example @Pouncepaw, and they will see it next time they are on. It’s relatively easy to figure things out once you get the ball rolling, so good luck! :3

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!