View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Why does it hurt so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Well, I have a very dramatic Loner I want to use some time before she dies. Doesn’t really matter to me what role she has.

Name: Silentgaze
Pastnames: Silentkit, Silentpaw
Colorations: Star bright shecat with medium length silver fur, has dazzling bright blue eyes
Personality: Calm, very submissive and hates fighting. She will bow down to anyone she sees fit. Some call her weak, but they shouldn’t get on her bad side. She doesn’t like it when someone betrays her trust. Very sensitive, don’t ever tell her she isn’t good enough.
History: (Wanted to add this because this adds to why she is sensitive) Her mother was Nightcall (you know her from Rougeclan!) and her father is a Desceased cat named Icescar. Her siblings, Russetkit and Icekit were both killed along with her father, and her name is Silentgaze because she can only speak in a high register, otherwise she is mute. Has a lack of vocal cords. She ran away from Shadowclan a while ago, and has been a loner since.
Role: Prefferably Friend, I don’t really want Crow to orientate where he goes completely on her, so she can kind of be a side character if that’s okay with you.
Other: She’s half mute.
Other other: None
It’s awesome! :3 accepted my friend