Thread: Star Wars RP
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:24 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
There was a girl. She had the force. What girl? She had long black hair and blue eyes...she was lonely...but was never alone...She had a great family. Who she looked up to and adored.
Her name was Abigail...Abigail Solo. And she was a decendant of Vader...and Luke and Leia...the Skywalkers...the people you hear about in stories...She was Rey's Daughter...and more importantly, Kylo's. She shuddered at the thought of the name. Ben is much better...

Abigail had grown up in her mother's old home, on Jakku. She was living as a scavenger, trading parts for food while her parents were out travelling the Galaxy and fighting battles Abigail couldn't even dream of being part of. One day I'll be there...one day I'll be important...I'll belong to a side...
(I'm also going to rp Kylo. XD)

A boy was thinking. Thinking was what he did some parts of the day if he was bored. Who's this boy, you ask? Owen Solo, of course. Son of Kylo Ren and Rey. Brother of Abigail Solo. Yet, Owen knows that his sister doesn't know she has a brother.

She'll know soon, Owen thought. I know she will..

(Owen also sometimes doesn't know if he belongs to the Dark Side or the Light Side, just like Abigail does.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 21st, 2018 at 08:41 AM.