View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:09 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Abandoned Nest 2.0 [PRIVATE]

@yummyluc @king kaleb!
[ uhh, sorry in advance,, ]

Val wasn't lost, but he wasn't particularly clear on where exactly he was. Still, he denied that he was, in fact, lost. He was usually very well aware of his direction and whereabouts; however, it seemed like something had gone a little askew this time. Pale bodice manoeuvring through rusted fences, making sure to keep low to the ground in case of any predators. Dogs, rats, anything could be amongst all this mess and rubble. Val's eyes travelled curiously across the debris-filled area, before landing on the unmistakable body of a young fox. In response, he turned his nose up, merely stepping over the limp creature and continuing towards another, rusted fence. Wire emerged from the top, which made Val cruelly aware that he couldn't climb over. The white feline cocked his cranium sidewards, deploying a plan as best as he could. Perhaps he could make a bold sacrifice...
The tom leapt to around half-way on the sheet-like material, trying to stay away from the wire. He swung his body to the side, taking another risky jump at the same time. Barrelling across the top of the fence, the male landed with a loud clunking noise. His frame piled on top of a few emptied cans, yet wild shrubs softened the fall ever-so-slightly. He had managed to get over with only a scratch on his lip, and a boost of self-confidence. A cheeky grin tugged at his lips, making itself noticeable on his face. Val began to amble through the thick amounts of vegetation. This place seemed to be overrun by Mother Nature, vines twisting in and out of brickwork; with leaves scattered in every direction possible. He decided to look around for a bit, maybe some sort of prey would be attracted to his entrance.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡