View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2018, 12:31 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: Abandoned Nest 2.0 [PRIVATE]

@mompaws
@king kaleb!

suddenly, grey was as alert as ever, eyes widening and ears twitching as he snapped to attention. his healing wounds now forgotten, he heaved himself up and narrowed his eyes, attempting to step forward but half stumbling on his way. growling at himself, he brought himself up again and hastily started towards the fallen beam entrance, quietly squeezing through halfway and staring out at what had once been a garden. he knew this place well enough to sense a disturbance, even with so many other strange cats here, he could recognise a strange scent and movement in the backyard. he used the beams as support, still feeling dizzy from the pain in his chest. he inhaled sharply when he heard the calico she-cat's voice from behind him. he hadn't even known she had moved.

" what's wrong? " she asked, voice a concerned, deep rumble. much different from the smug purr it had been earlier. when grey backed out, still leaning against the rotting wood for support, he saw concerned green eyes looking at him. what was this molly playing at? she had just attacked him, and now she showed concern? he scowled, then turned his attention to the other tom in the room. he didn't like him, but he trusted him far more than he did this old hag.

" there's another stranger, " he told tiny, nodding towards the exit, " if i show up with my wounds, they might make a move to take this place from us. you and... her, should go instead, " he grumbled begrudgingly. he hated to admit it, but he was way too weak to be able to defend himself right now.

love
characters