Old April 15th, 2018, 03:21 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Abandoned Nest 2.0 [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post

@mompaws
@king kaleb!

suddenly, grey was as alert as ever, eyes widening and ears twitching as he snapped to attention. his healing wounds now forgotten, he heaved himself up and narrowed his eyes, attempting to step forward but half stumbling on his way. growling at himself, he brought himself up again and hastily started towards the fallen beam entrance, quietly squeezing through halfway and staring out at what had once been a garden. he knew this place well enough to sense a disturbance, even with so many other strange cats here, he could recognise a strange scent and movement in the backyard. he used the beams as support, still feeling dizzy from the pain in his chest. he inhaled sharply when he heard the calico she-cat's voice from behind him. he hadn't even known she had moved.

" what's wrong? " she asked, voice a concerned, deep rumble. much different from the smug purr it had been earlier. when grey backed out, still leaning against the rotting wood for support, he saw concerned green eyes looking at him. what was this molly playing at? she had just attacked him, and now she showed concern? he scowled, then turned his attention to the other tom in the room. he didn't like him, but he trusted him far more than he did this old hag.

" there's another stranger, " he told tiny, nodding towards the exit, " if i show up with my wounds, they might make a move to take this place from us. you and... her, should go instead, " he grumbled begrudgingly. he hated to admit it, but he was way too weak to be able to defend himself right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Tiny had followed after Grey asoon as he had gotten up form his spot. he was about to open his maw and scold him for walking, but asoon as he mentioned the possibility of another stranger, that thought went out the window. he looked grey up and down, not sizing him up like he had done before, but this time looking over his injuries. he sighed. he didnt want to go any where with keiko, not after what happened. he wasnt..taking grey side or anything, but still. the wounds were fresh, and so was his memory. he didnt make a snarky comment though, instead he slipped past grey before stopping and looking back towards him for a second,"See you soon. dont reopen your wounds by doing too much,okay?" for once his voice actually held emotion in it compared to his relaxed and monotone mood hes had for the past few days. before grey could respond he slipped out of the entrance entirely and stepping down the steps of the porch, not bothering to wait for keiko. his mouth was open and he tasted the air, claws digging in the ground. his tail swayed from side to side as he walked closer to the section of the backyard that the rustling was coming from.
Dishevelled locks of milky white were teased by the agonisingly pungent breeze, a tang of a familiar copper catching onto his tastebuds as he inhaled. His spine arched underneath the messy tresses, back curving upwards, with his stomach pulling itself into the rest of his bodice. Midnight lashes caused faint shadows to delve into the upper crevices of his face, femininity latching onto the tom-cat unwillingly. Val was usually a very stoic feline; he didn't like to show vulnerability; nor did he want to appear afraid. A flutter of breath escaped from his parched throat, spreading into the air in meagre strands. The pale beast began to pick through the ferns and shrubs, being careful not to accidentally topple over something. That would be humiliating, even if there were a lack of creatures in the area. Salmon-shaded nose poking at a couple of knarled roots, the brute clenched his jaw subconsciously, before craning his neck back to its usual position. The beaten-down building was unused; by humans at least. Yet, the scent of cats still hung in the air, as well as the metallic scent from before. He was unsure of whether he wanted to proceed or not, as the tom was still unaware of how many there were that had resided here.
A hefty sigh broke through his lips, a single brow making itself known as it rose upon his face.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡