View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2018, 05:56 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Abandoned Nest 2.0 [PRIVATE]

@yummyluc @king kaleb!
White pelage forcing him to stand out amongst the rubble and overgrown vegetation, Val suddenly brought his previously crouched form upwards. There was no point of hiding, when it was obvious that he would be easily spotted. It has become evident that there were other felines in the area, the closer he got to the abandoned structure, the stronger the scents were. Yet, they were still hidden within the cacophony of other smells; ones that were too difficult for the tom to distinguish. His tail fluttered subconsciously, barely grazing over a few dried out plants. He felt unsure of this place. As much as he wanted to explore it, he was also a little put off by the unknown surroundings. The odd tinge that was carried on the breeze was also a warning sign; reading 'danger'.
Yet, Val carried on with chest inflated outwards, and a flare in his stride. The proud tom soon reached a dead-end of sorts. Glancing around briskly, aware of the occupants that may have been lurking around any corner, the alabaster feline felt a burst of adrenaline fading into his bloodstream. Perhaps if there were still cats here, he could stir some trouble. Although it wasn't very logical, Val was the type of feline who enjoyed riling others up; which was exactly why he was about to wander around, gaining attention by creating noise or commotion.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡