View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2023, 05:27 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh boy. Here we go. First Gathering ever. And appearing as Riverclan's medicine cat apprentice no less.

She sticks close behind the tom as her clan makes their way onto the sand, rounded ears perked and tail sticking straight up. Of course she wasn't going to trail him-- he probably had leader things to do! Never having been to one of these things before she uh... She has no idea where to go. No idea where she was to stand or sit or who she was supposed to talk to. Completely and totally clueless. Her social anxiety? Through the treetops right now. Taking in a deep breath, she raises her maw to scent the air... Picking through the new scents was hard. So many she had never even smelled before! But amongst that was the familiar smell of herbs and moss and when she turns her head she notices a trio seated together.

Was she... Supposed to go over there? Was she supposed to sit with them or wait to be invited? Ahh, this was too nerve-wracking! Anxiously she trots over to the group, tense and obviously nervous, stuttering out a greeting once approaching.

"H-Hello!" She chirps, a little too loudly. "Is this where the medicine cats go? I'm Tansypaw. Riverclan's n-new medicine cat apprentice."

Was she going to say this was her first Gathering? Why would she when it was already so painfully obvious? Ugh! What a pathetic first impression! If she could get that stupid stutter under control she wouldn't look so stupid.

springpaw | @eris // drizzlecloud | @something. // elmshadow | @Pitou

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !