miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Desolated Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Firestream
Former Thunderclan drama queen warrior

Well, well, well, look at her now: all alone, without her clan, with no one to rely on...oh well, at least she was still gorgeous. Firestream sat leaning over a puddle on the old railway tracks, admiring herself dreamily as she always did when she was a clan cat. She'd decided to leave Thunderclan after a fox attack and though she quickly changed her mind as life in the outskirts was harder than she thought she wasn't let back in. Yeah, she was bitter about that. Her carelessness still hadn't taught her a lesson though.

Absently giving her chest a few slow laps, the dark ginger tabby's thoughts changed to the topic of accommodation. She'd been planning to stay with some gracious twolegs who'd been spoiling her rotten for the past few days but they'd moved dens and left her behind so she had been on a search for a place to stay for a while and it hadn't been going well with trying to be a kittypet so she'd have to turn to outsiders for help.

Now Firestream wasn't the sort of cat to work, that's part of the reason she went missing in the first place, so she'd have to find someone who'd be willing to take care of her cause she certainly wasn't going to survive on her own! Anyways who'd resist a pretty molly like her if she charmed them? Hmm? No-one in her eyes! So that's just what she'd do! Find a cat easy to convince and stay with them, that was her mission and she'd start immediately...after she was done making herself look fabulous of course.

OPEN

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The blue eyed siamese was strolling, her body on autopilot as she though vigorously about what she might be fed today, or rather, feed herself.

She'd been able to successfully keep her bell from jingling when needed, so that was already a plus. Maybe this time she'd actually catch something big enough to fill her stomach.

While dragging her marbled paws along the abandoned tracks, her scent caught that of a wild cat. It smelt of oak and tree and copper. The unfamiliar scent burned her nostrils. She winced, not even trying to hide her distaste for the smell.

What was a forest cat doing all the way out here? Shouldn't they be... Well, in the forest? Coconut wasn't one to pick fights, but she wasn't scared of these cats either. They were always weirdly thin, like they got fed just enough to keep them from dying.

"Afternoon!" Coconut purred to the cat that she recognized as a she-cat. A very pretty she-cat for that matter. She'd be surprised if their kin wasn't bounding around these tracks somewhere. "Are you lost? I wouldn't mind leading ya back to yer territory."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!