View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:39 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He nods slowly “ .... no I just want her dead. You’re going to die either way might as well use a old fool like you “ he says coldly as he begins to sit down and begins to look away “ ... I’m actually giving you a order. Take her to me and I’ll make sure you live like a king after. Or I can just kill you right now without a second thought. You are wasting my time and I am now getting a bit... angered” he says coldly
Old?! He had only seen three summers! He wasn't old! Pedrichor wasn't as young as some cats, but he wouldn't consider himself as older than most. Deciding it best not to retort back, the tom gnawed on histonge and waited for the other tom to finish speaking. He tapped his tail on the ground with rhythmic beats as Lucifer was speaking. At the word angered, Pedrichor raised his eyebrows. "I assumed you were the one angering me, not the other way around." He made sure his tone was even, and had an almost friendly quality about his tone. Pedrichor gave a small shrug. "Anyhow, I am afraid I can't obey your orders. You aren't my leader, after all."
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Jynx; February 9th, 2018 at 09:57 AM.