View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:41 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ actually i would follow my orders you’re in my land. My kingdom. Here I kill as I please. But unfortunately... I can’t kill right now. So.. do whatever you want. Prey is in the box and you can sleep anywhere ... I honestly don’t care right now.. Sano is coming so if you truly wish to live than stay out of his way... anything else?” He asks almost coldly looking away his body was tense almost Shaking even as he looks into the darkness waiting for something.. or someone to come out.
Pedrichor nevertheless broke his gaze away from the tom opposite him, and continued to listen. "Why not?" He challenged; it was an obvious question. As far as he knew, the only reason you wouldn't be be able to kill at the moment was becuase (a) he was too weak, (b), he felt remorse at the act, or (c), he had something else planned. When Lucifer had finished, Pedrichor frowned deeply. "Is Sano a friend of yours?" His ear flicked once, noticing the other staring off into the darkness. Takin his own gaze off Lucifer for a split second, Pedrichor copied him. A slight tug of worry tainted his thoughts. Was this Sano about to make an appearance? Tension made his fur prickled, and he lashed his tail once. Hubert gnawed at his belly, and he knew he wouldn't get away unscathed if this other was as lax about murder as the cat currently before him.