View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:32 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Suddenly something jumps out of the shadows crashing into Lucifer and pinning him down with his claws at the Toms neck, it was a male cat with mixed fur of white, black and gray. He growls dangerously “ again trying to save a other brat. I expected better from you brother” He Says coldly as Lucifer tried to speak however the tom began chocking him now “ not only did you try to play hero but you dare try to make plans without me. I should kill you Lucifer but I know you’re better than that.” He Says coldly as he looks up at Pedrichor with cold blue eyes, his very scent was death. His eyes held no emotion only a bitter ice cold. He growls dangerously showing a bit of his sharp teeth “ and you are? Not only do you step into my brothers land. Your weaknesses made him feel pity. That’s not good. So either you-“ suddenly Lucifer pushes Sano off him roughly even clawing his cheek as he did. He jumps back hissing loudly “ this is my land Sano! Don’t control my people!” He hisses loudly as Sano just licks his cheek cleaning a bit of blood coming out of the wound. “ than you die. With that cat. Unless you think smart and let me deal with him. Understood?”
Pedrichor was baout to speak again, but was caught off guard as another feline leaped form the shadows and pinned Lucifer down. He himself leaped to his paws, a low growl ripping from his throat. He wasn't overall fond of Lucifer, but he wasn't about to let him get killed by a surprise attack. Bushing out his fur, Pedrichor was about to leap in and join the fray when the other spoke. He listened, ears perked with curiosity. Lucifer was trying to save him? Confusion swam in his deep gaze, and with a small sigh, he made to reply. "Pedrichor. What is it to you?" Before the other could speak, however, Pedrichor heard Lucifer cut in. He listened again, flattening the fur on his spine and tried to hide a shiver of cold and weariness with a lick at his chest fur. Deal with him?! What did that mean?! No way was he going down without a fight. "Deal with me." He repeated. "I'm afraid I don't quite understand." Pedrichor' she voice was calm and openly emotionless; he had taken the road of quietness and a cool tone of questioning as opposed to open-ended rashness.
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Jynx; February 15th, 2018 at 09:17 AM.