View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:10 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Petrichor narrowed his gaze. "Well," he meowed in such a tone to suggest that he hadn't taken offense, but merely wished to correct so as to know better next time. "I a mother actually a loner, not a kittypet." He suppressed another shudder as wind swept through his thin fur. He met Sano's gaze as he looked to him, and flicked an ear, eyes widening in quite persuasive innocence. "Sorry to be rude, but I couldn't let you go without the correction." Petrichor dipped his head slightly and blinked once. As he listened to the two apparent brothers before him, the tom frowned once more. Their father was a killer as well? My my, this wasn't a very happy bloodline to be born into. Like father like son, I suppose. Petrichor was about to speak when Sano pounced at Lucifer. Hoping the two brothers wouldn't turn on his next, Petrichor found himself joining the fray... but on Lucifer's side. He hadn't killed him yet, and he dearly hoped that they would put off his death a littleness longer. The tom knew he wouldn't be of much help, due to his scrawny size and the fact that he was weakened from hunger, but he could be of some help. As a growl shuddered through him, Petrichor dug his clawsinto Sano and attempted to knock him off balance. "What-" he spat, all false innocence gone to be replaced with dismay and shock. "Was that for? Would you really sink so low as to kill one of your blood-kin?!"
Sano hisses when petrichor clawed him and he quickly claws his face and jumps back hissing loudly “ you must be new here. I don’t care if he’s my brother. Our brother killed our father, our sister killed our mother and very soon will kill my brother two it seems” he says darkly glaring at Lucifer who was growling loudly as well standing up by petrichor “ ... You.. please run. I don’t want to kill anymore... I don’t want to answer that damn call!!” He hisses loudly at Sano “ Hades did what he knew was right!! Snowwillow is the one we should be after!! Our sister became a clanner!! She killed our mother and betrayed us all! Not hades.. he set out to protect us!! “ Sano laughs darkly as he looks at petrichor “ such a damn shame... you are protected huh? Since you’re too weak to protect yourself you have my own brother do it.... filthy trash of a brother... “ he looks at Lucifer “ ... I will come for you tomorrow after hades dies... no longer will I stand by ... when I can watch the world burn” he says as he just turns around and walks away... fading into the darkness. Lucifer soon suddenly falls a bit breathing heavily in relief soon blood pours onto the ground. Sano has managed to cut Lucifer near his neck when he pounced on him. “ I’m sorry... you had to see my ... family but.. I don’t think I protect you next time.. I’m sorry..”