View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:43 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano hisses when petrichor clawed him and he quickly claws his face and jumps back hissing loudly “ you must be new here. I don’t care if he’s my brother. Our brother killed our father, our sister killed our mother and very soon will kill my brother two it seems” he says darkly glaring at Lucifer who was growling loudly as well standing up by petrichor “ ... You.. please run. I don’t want to kill anymore... I don’t want to answer that damn call!!” He hisses loudly at Sano “ Hades did what he knew was right!! Snowwillow is the one we should be after!! Our sister became a clanner!! She killed our mother and betrayed us all! Not hades.. he set out to protect us!! “ Sano laughs darkly as he looks at petrichor “ such a damn shame... you are protected huh? Since you’re too weak to protect yourself you have my own brother do it.... filthy trash of a brother... “ he looks at Lucifer “ ... I will come for you tomorrow after hades dies... no longer will I stand by ... when I can watch the world burn” he says as he just turns around and walks away... fading into the darkness. Lucifer soon suddenly falls a bit breathing heavily in relief soon blood pours onto the ground. Sano has managed to cut Lucifer near his neck when he pounced on him. “ I’m sorry... you had to see my ... family but.. I don’t think I protect you next time.. I’m sorry..”
Petrichor growled as Sano claws at his face. Her shoved the tom away before hearing his words. Their seemed to be a murderous gene that ran in the blood of the two cats before them. Shuddering at the repulsive though of family killing family, the tom stared with wide eyes as the other disappeared back the way he had come. As Lucifer collapsed beside him, Petrichor crouched down, eyes narrowing at seeing the wound. Deciding to ignore the thought of Lucifer protecting him, Petrichor padded over to a tree and scooped out a few cobwebs. "Here," he meowed, pressing them to the wound. "It's what my mother would do when I bled." Hopefully it will work on a wound as horrible as this one. He sat down and watched, hoping the bleeding would stop.