View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Listening to her boast, he wanted to chuckle, but decided against that, knowing she'd probably get irritated and want to fight. The brown tom was slightly pleased by the small compliment given to him, but he didn't show it. Instead he listened to the rest of what she had to say.As she asked if she could join, he nodded, "Yeah, sure! We'll be able to catch even more, I bet." He beamed at her, giving her a warm smile before his gaze drifted elsewhere, thinking of where they should head next. "Perhaps we head towards the outer border, there's a chance of more prey there." He didn't take charge of the patrol, thinking they were more of a team working together than a patrol. So, he just suggested where they go for prey. The chances of catching things were slim, he was lucky to catch two pieces already, but they had to try. The clan couldn't go unfed. "And then maybe after cut through the middle and see what else we can find, stopping to pick up what's here." Turning back to her, his head tilted slightly and he gave a small, goofy grin before starting to wander off a bit, stopping to look back at her, waiting to see what she would think and what she wanted to do.
It was probably for the best that he didn't chuckle, because that would have immediately set her off again. Cormorantstone was an easily angered cat because really, she allowed herself to be, she wanted to be easily angered, she wanted the slightest excuse to show off her battle moves, to further improve herself, to assert her dominance in the clan, that's what she liked. But currently Elmberry was giving her no reason what so ever to get angry over, it was slightly aggravating, but deep down it was an almost sort of.. Pleasant. Change. She could sort of tolerate this tom and that was the first time she's been able to really tolerate anyone in a rather long time.
"Sure, we'll catch everything that comes across our path." Grunted out the she-cat, standing now and glancing around for a moment. This means she'll actually have to be quiet, something she wasn't exactly the best at. I mean, she was a big, muscly she-cat, in battle, she was anything but quiet, thus why her voice was always hoarse and gravelly, she was always yowling. She'd have to watch very carefully where her steps were or else she'd surely break a stick and send what little prey there was out there scurrying back for their dens. She didn't want to lose her self proclaimed title of 'best warrior in Thunderclan', so she would try even harder to hunt her best. Or to just be quiet so that he could do all of the catching.
"Yeah sure, sounds good." There was no use in arguing because really, Cormorantstone had no idea where the prey were most abundant, it would be a waste of breath. Though when he made the goofy smile at her, she screwed up her face and seemed to glare at him.
"You better wipe that dumb grin off your face mouse-brain or all of the prey will be running from the stupidity you radiate off with it." In a way, it was meant as a sort of joke, but everything she said always sounded like an insult, and her face didn't even hint that it was a joke so certainly not helping how mean it sounded. But.. She did mean it as a joke. Perhaps this is why she didn't have friends.
Flicking her tail, she padded after him, pawsteps loud before she blinked and realized she needed to walk quietly, in which her pawsteps turned to faint whispers, though still fairly audible.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?