View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:03 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Bluejay lurched forward before latching his claws on the branch, realizing that the molly was okay. He let his fur lie flat and stepped back, giving Fala room to sit. He looked up at the ,only through his lashes, his blue orbs flashed with amusement before they glistened with amusement, lifting his head and grinning "Anytime, and this is where we usually meet? How are you doing by the way?" he questioned, wrapping his tail around his paw and cocking his head to the side and grinning, truely curious as to what the molly was doing, and honestly by what she was thinking, he wanted to know if she's enjoyed these little talks, just as much as he did.
She huffed as he replied. She chuckled though, "I've been doing well, but to be honest, I kinda missed you," she admitted. "There isn't really anyone out here that will talk to me," she ended smiling at him. "How are you doing?" she paused and gave an amused grin, "Have you found yourself a nice she-cat yet?" she chuckled thinking she was funny.