Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2016, 07:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Chilleap appeared out of the underbrush near Singeflicker. As he stepped out he shook the dirt off his gray pelt, he had gotten here early and waited for Singe in the underbrush. His blue-gray orbs landed on the golden tom, he padded over quickly and bowed his head as he got closer to the larger cat. "Singeflicker." He said in a gruff, German accent. He lifted his head slowly and watched the tom, he attempted to make himself look bigger and stronger but to no avail. He was smaller then most toms but definitely faster. His lean muscles were difficult to see under his shining gray pelt but no cat should ever underestimate this tom.
Singeflicker whipped around as Chillleap emerged from under the bush. His neck fur had risen slightly from the sudden noise, but he hid it by turning to face the tom directly, forcing his thick tan fur the lie flat once again. Late again. He scolded himself. "Greetings Chilleap. My gratitude goes out to you for meeting me here early." He said with a cool toned voice. "I understand that you don't exactly have much faith in our ol' leader Dapplelstar?" He asked trying to sound casual, but there was no way the question could be asked casually.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~