Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2016, 12:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Chilleap sat and curled his long tail around his paws. He bowed his head towards the golden tom once more, his blue orbs sparked with mild anger as began to respond to Singeflicker's question. "Yes." He said coldly, "And I understand you have a way to make our Clan great again?" He tilted his head slightly and watched the tom. (Sorry for replying so late, for some reason my mobile wouldn't let me log in)
(You're fine, and my replys will be delayed somewhat this coming weekend as well)
Singeflicker nodded. "Yes, we hope so. As long as everything works out properly, then the Clan will be faced with some Change." He mewed coolly, his voice sliding out the word change. "Change is what this Clan has needed for a long time. Unfortunately Dapplestar does not realize this. That is why me and a few others are going to bring about this change." He said taking a pause before continuing. "We have already discussed this and I believe that what will be best is to side with the new leaders in Riverclan and Shadowclan. I'm sure you've noticed the absence of -star in their name?" He shot back. He didn't take Chillleap for a mouse brained cat, but wasn't sure if everyone else payed as close attention to the lives of other Clans like he did.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~