Thread: A Farewell
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:49 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default A Farewell

I'm here to say goodbye to some of my cats There is no form, just tell me some stuff and I'll probably give the cat to you?

Copperpelt

KEEP IN MIND! This cat is part of a mini-plot. I am giving her away because she has three other family members that I roleplay. I will also be giving some of them away too. If you want Copperpelt, keep in mind that eventually, she will have to go and meet Violet, her kittypet daughter. If you have questions about this or need further information if you are taking her, please feel free to message me.

Raggedfur
Raggedfur is Copperpelt's mate, so you may want to contact the taker of Copperpelt about him so you guys can roleplay? Raggedfur and Copperpelt don't actually like each other, so keep that in mind. Please contact Pathos, who roleplays Raggedfur's apprentice if you take him. Also, remember the mini-plot!

Streampaw
Streampaw is the son of Copperpelt and Raggedfur, so be sure to contact the takers of them. Streampaw will also be slightly involved in the plot.

Treestep
Treestep is the mate of my cat Lilybreeze, and they had four kits together, one of which is mine. Make sure to contact the people who roleplay the kits and Treestep's two friends!

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; September 29th, 2018 at 08:43 PM.