Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:52 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was frozen as he saw something go at him. The man soon found himself on the ground. A sort of snap in his back told him that somethings in his backpack had broken. No way he was okay. Food? He was human, not food. Was this one of the ghouls he had heart about when he had first moved here? No way, it couldn’t be. However, there it was, right in front of him. He was tense, crawling backwards as he tried to take in everything that was happening in front of him. Now he was scared. “Pawn?” He stammered, unsure of who the man in front of him was talking to, Tord or the other guy, trembling as he sat there, unsure of whether to fight, flee, or just sit there.
He jumps a bit Realizing what he just said completely forgotting who he was talking about. He thinks a bit as the ghoul growls and runs forward towards Sasuke but within instinct his four tails moved forward stabbing the man again as he looks over his shoulder his red eyes locked on Tord “ no you’re no small time pawn. You are more kind and useful for that I have no role among my friends to call you “ He says darkly as his tails begins to slam the ghoul to the ground “ but you have permission to call me king. I am the ghoul who saved your life” his eyes glowed as he turns around as his tails ripped the ghoul apart “ I shall continue saving your life as the king among ghouls.” He bows down a bit his tails tilted forward towards tord in a more of a respectful matter but it was a indeed a gruesome yet beautiful sight since his four tails had a neat little glow to him colors of red and blue danced like fish within the tails. The Kings eyes were closed and his head was down but himself was a interesting sight with a mask like flames yet as black as night.