Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:16 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He jumps a bit Realizing what he just said completely forgotting who he was talking about. He thinks a bit as the ghoul growls and runs forward towards Sasuke but within instinct his four tails moved forward stabbing the man again as he looks over his shoulder his red eyes locked on Tord “ no you’re no small time pawn. You are more kind and useful for that I have no role among my friends to call you “ He says darkly as his tails begins to slam the ghoul to the ground “ but you have permission to call me king. I am the ghoul who saved your life” his eyes glowed as he turns around as his tails ripped the ghoul apart “ I shall continue saving your life as the king among ghouls.” He bows down a bit his tails tilted forward towards tord in a more of a respectful matter but it was a indeed a gruesome yet beautiful sight since his four tails had a neat little glow to him colors of red and blue danced like fish within the tails. The Kings eyes were closed and his head was down but himself was a interesting sight with a mask like flames yet as black as night.
”I...” Now Tord was just confused. That was the only way to describe the way he was feeling. His mind was foggy with confusion, and as soon as everything slowly began to seep into his mind, he didn’t really react. He didn’t want to call anyone ‘King’ anyways. Who said that? Who had orders like that? The king of ghouls, he guessed. He was tense, and in quite a bit of shock. “But...” he intercepted quietly. “Don’t you eat people?” He asked in a tiny voice. This was probably one of those things where he was lured in, and then taken hostage and killed or something. He had dozens of other questions he wanted to ask, but he kept in mouth shut, having no idea how to word them in any way. He was just confused and scared now, pushing himself away as his body finally began to figure out how to move.

Last edited by :blue:; November 15th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.