Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:51 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
The king nods slowly “ yes.. but I have no choice besides I only eat those that deserve death. I will never eat a pure one like- “ he cuts himself off as he looks at tom who kicks him back but he mangled to block with ease. “ ... you dare hurt a king?” He asks coldly as winter and Naruto began to step forward each hiding who they are with masks and hoodies but each had their weapons out ready to kill
“But...how...” Tord was obviously at a loss for words. He didn’t know what he was watching,nor what he was doing watching in the first place. “Jesus, desperate for attention much?” he muttered as Tom finally registered in his brain. His mind was a mix of things slowly clarifying, and things that were just blank. “Guess what sweetie, I can handle myself,” he spat coldly at Tom, adding in the sweetie as a sarcastic remark. He never liked it when people he didn’t know helped him, especially people that just kind of came out of the blue. After a moment, he was stable enough to push himself up, arms crossed across his red hoodie. He was ready to run at any moment, however, Puebla curiosity was keeping him right where he was.

Last edited by :blue:; November 15th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.