View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 07:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Quotes from my ocs!

Killer to lion @Celestial
To this day I am still shocked by the mare thought of you becoming mine, for you see you’re a goddess, angel with eyes as captivating as the heart you hold and a smile that brightens the world I made. But I …. I am a king, made by blood and suffering of others, I am a flirt with damaged cards of hearts burning with my very touch. Yet you still choose me. For that I am amazed, I’m shocked but I am also scared. Scared to show you more of me. More of what I am, and what I have become. Demons follow my every move learning from me, while angels bright and pure use my ways to win wars and spread fake hope with me as the target of fear.
Yet you choose me, for that I am forever grateful, I love you, I truly do. My past holds scars, my name is bloody and feared but I am more than willing to give that all up for you.

Naruto to sage @rubinaito
To love in this world is to suffer, you must face a broken heart, a broken and failing mind in order to see true love. These scars on my back, the constant nightmares I have is because of you. For a long time, I have faced many pains, many deaths, many stories I wish to keep hidden yet... I can't. With each word you speak, each soft touch and sweet whispers from you. I find myself giving in to you, my walls I have built to keep many away is slowly breaking, falling down into normal stones covering the forest my soul runs free in... yet my soul wants you. And only you. It's like a fairytale really. For years I have walked along, for years I have chased down the wolf who howled to my sun and danced with the moon yet his eyes were only on the stars that light up his night skies. That was my first heart break, my first wall over my heart... Now you're here. Your words always true, not a hint of lies in them, not a hint of fake love, hate, envy or anything bad that has been used against me... I didn’t want this, I felt myself unworthy of love with every passing year, every passing day, I felt my heart grow cold. I felt my walls build up high and my forest slowly die away, and my soul fade but with each book you write, with each smile you give me, with each bright day. I found myself falling in love with you... bookkeeper, the god of law, the one who saved me when the white wolf came after my heart breaking it and my body... I love you. Do not take this love of mine lightly … its rare and its only for you bookkeeper. Please keep it safe and warm... and please marry me my bookkeeper.

You can ask these ocs questions and all that!
But I’ll be posting a quote here and there about all my ocs of madness and who they are talking to or about :3
So have fun!

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:51 PM.