Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
if you want, i don't wanna take up your time ÂșuÂș"
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

whatever one you want to do, however, evil or love would be cool
Alright!! :3 )

Killer’s final words to his kids:
I admit... I wasn’t the greatest father. Hell I don’t I have a right to calm myself one and to be honest I didn’t want to be your father.
I just wanted to rule, to live a life by lions side. Not to raise a family. Why? Because they’ll have to suffer in this world so cold and evil.... I just can’t stand it.
For years I’ve killed when I was five years old I killed my parents... they didn’t see me as they own either way so it was definitely worth getting rid of them. They were annoying. So I got rid of them, than on I kept doing what I did best. Which was
Kill
And
Kill
And kill
Nothing less. Eventually when I became 12 years old I somehow managed to lead a small gang, they were like a family to me and the woman were just beautiful I couldn’t help but Kill them too. I grow to protect these guys, they had my back and I lead them with pride of course... this wasn’t enough for them. They wanted more, they needed more eventually greed got the better of them and they made a deal with a Devil oh how that turned up. Flames burned down my small kingdom.... how?
Well let’s say I held the torch, so than on I kept looking for something perfect something worthy of me.... than I met your mother, Lion. Oh how weak I was to her, I felt things I’ve never felt before for her and it was only for her. She by my side helped build a empire a mafia in which to control everything!!
But than.... she was pregnant with you wolf.... the very thing I hated. The thing that annoyed me even as I lay here bloody before you... I just wanted you to die. I didn’t want kids! I wanted just me and her never you Sasuke.... yet I was the one who named you. She named winter and you all took in Naruto..... you were the only one I named why? Because I saw myself in you. I thought “ hi maybe he won’t be so bad. Maybe he’ll be like me...” oh how wrong I was!
You became weak! A gay fool after some damn star too weak to think on his own!! Yet you stood against me! Asking to prove your love to him! To prove that he is indeed worthy of my name! .... so I showed you hell.
Those scars on your back were because of me.
The rope scar around your neck was because of me!
The reason you tried to take your own life and begged was because of me!!!

Yet I found myself hating myself... for everything I did... after you came Naruto... than winter each were determined to prove that they too can love like you... yet I didn’t prove myself to her...
I loved her I truly did. She was everything to me. My queen... but I was too much. I was a monster in her eyes.... a sick fool with a knife against my neck... now I lay here. Bloody... beaten by you my children.
The fox who loves the bookkeeper.
The dragon who fell for the knight
And the wolf who howled to the stars above....
I only wish for a second chance but I can see in your eyes... that I deserve that second chance. So my last request, as a father, as a leader and a fallen lover... that you take care of your loves.
Don’t make the mistakes I made.
Don’t turn to the darkness simply because no light was before you...
Don’t ever become like me...
Now do it my boys...
End your fathers pain.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 28th, 2017 at 06:35 PM.