View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:01 AM
CEO of cat angst

Bump Policy: 3 days (72 hours)
My Mood: Tired
Default Aphmau Roleplay: Shippings galore!

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE A CERTAIN CHARACTER!

Do you like Aphmau? Have you always wanted to RP as an Aphmau character? Well you're in luck now that this thread has been made! You can pick any character to play as, but beware there might be shippings!

If you wanna join ze rp, shoot me a PM and pick a male and female character you want to play as! And be sure to tell me what ships you're comfortable with when it comes to that character. I will list them with characters who are taken so people can know your preferences ^^

For example...
With Katelyn I'm comfortable with Kate~Chan, Katelance, Kateicole and Katemau.
With Laurance I'm comfortable with Vylance, Garrance, Katelance and Laurmau.

If you wanted you could list ships you dislike a.k.a ones your character(s) would be disgusted with roleplaying, and the one they prefer with another person.

For example...
Katelyn is uncomfortable with Travlyn. She would prefer Zanvis.
Laurance is EXTREMELY uncomfortable with any Garroth ships other than Garrance. These include Garenza, Glaze, Zarroth, Garmau, etc. He would prefer Garrance and Blaniel.

Now note, just because we may dislike ships, doesn't mean you can't roleplay them. If you like a ship and you want to roleplay it, and another person is comfortable with, then that's cool with me. Just note, say for example since I'm playing Katelyn and Laurance, you roleplay a different ship that involves the one person they care for most. (For Katelyn, Nicole. For Laurance, Garroth) They might be walking around and see the ship happening and get heartbroken, so do be careful. If you want to make some characters be in a polyamorous relationship too, that's cool too! I'm fine with 3 people ships too, considering I can imagine Garroth, Dante and Laurance all being something >w<

I won't add all the characters since I don't know all of them and there's a LOT of characters, but just keep in mind this is an AU rp that takes place on Mystreet after Starlight. So yes Aphmau is a werewolf, Aaron shows his ears and tail, Garroth is a werewolf, Blaze and them exist, etc. The only things that aren't canon in this universe are certain pairings. Zane~Chan didn't happen, Travlyn didn't happen, Aarmau is the only one that has an exception because they're engaged.

CHARACTERS LIST:

Aphmau (Taken by @cute skeleton) Uncomfortable with most ships.
Aaron (Taken by @Blueberry) Uncomfortable with most ships,
Laurance (Taken by @Floof the Temmie Flakes) Comfortable with Garrance, Vylance, Katelance and Laurmau. Disgusted with any Garroth ships except for Garrance. Has a HUGE crush on Garroth.
Katelyn (Taken by @Floof the Temmie Flakes) Comfortable with Kate~Chan, Katemau, Katelance, and Kateicole. Disgusted with Travlyn. Has a crush on Laurance and a HUGE crush on Nicole.
Zane (Taken by @Blueberry) Comfortable with any ships. Most comfortable with Zane~Chan.
Garroth (Taken by @Seraphon) Comfortable with Garmau. Uncomfortable with most other ships. OBLIVIOUS ALERT!: Doesn't realize Laurance likes him.
Vylad (OPEN!)
Kawaii~Chan (Taken by @The Fallen Queen) Comfortable with any ships.
Nicole (Taken by @Seraphon) Comfortable with Kateicole. Disgusted with other ships.
Travis (Taken by @cute skeleton) Comfortable with any ships.
Blaze (Taken by @The Fallen Queen) Comfortable with any ships.
Daniel (Taken by @Twilight01) Comfortable with any ships.
All other characters are Open just PM me if you wanna play one I didn't list!

I use mostly the same characters on WCUE and WCO
[Character bios can be found on this Google Doc I made]

Open for Co-Op on Genshin/Honkai Impact or Tower of Fantasy (Or I can support on Star Rail)
PM me for my user (TOF) or UID (GI/HI3/Star Rail)
Please leave a PM or a profile message if you've sent me a request! Might not accept otherwise

Last edited by TrackdNTraild; April 5th, 2019 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Fixing Mentions