✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: w o n d e r l a n d

Name
London "Lo" Cartwright // Jameson "James" Cartwright

Role
Human~ // Human?

Appearance
London Cartwright is a petite girl with golden curls that reach her waist (often pulled up in a ponytail to keep her hair out of her face) and sparkling blue eyes. She looks very much like Alice, although she has no relation to the young lady who had fallen into Wonderland. London wears a red, flowery dress with a black heart embroidered on the sleeves.
Jameson shares a body with London- London has DPD (Disassociative Personality Disorder) so they look the same feature-wise. However, James makes sure that London carries around a set of clothing for him to change into when they 'switch' so that he doesn't prance around in a frilly dress. He likes wearing a blue flannel shirt and a pair of dark jeans, as well as a pair of white sneakers and a grey beanie.

Personality
The Red Queen and London Cartwright would get along fantastically. London is a bit of a spoiled brat who wants everything her way and is a bit delusional that the world revolves around her. She does have a positive outlook on life and has taken a liking to Wonderland as it is- and she may not want to leave.
James is like a brother to London, and the two are very close even though they cannot talk to each other. They carry around a notebook and two different colored pens (one red, one blue) to talk to each other, and are very defensive of each other. James is a little mischevious, although he is quiet and keeps to himself. He doesn't hate Wonderland, although he does have a strong distrust of the place and isn't sure if it would help London recover from her traumatic childhood if she continued to stay in such a place.

Other
@tinyalienkid

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡