View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:32 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Vortex
CrimsonFlame was taking a stroll through the territory. The ground was pretty wet and muddy and covered in rotting, brown leaves. The trees were also brown and bare so the brown Molly blended in perfectly. This meant no cat could really see her which meant no distractions or disruptions. Perhaps this would be a good time to hunt...Once LeafStorm wakes up, he'll probably be a bit grouchy. She thought, an amused smirk on her face.
Bearskip padded through the trees, her long dark fur neat, belly fur just about brushing the ground, as she was creeping carefully along. She had come out herewth the intentions of hunting by herself for a bit, so that's exactly what the ThunderClan warrior was doing; hunting. She was better at fighting, true, but not too bad at hunting. Though she did prefer larger prey, like rabbits, but those were more for WindClan than ThunderClan. Rabbits in ThunderClan wasn't unheard of though, just not as common as out on the moors. And right now? Right now, Bearskip had no interest in rabbits or anything else associated with those scrawny, cowardous flea-brains that called themselves a Clan.