View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:14 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Bearskip continued stalking through the trees and undergrowth, each footfall as silent as the last as she made her was through the territory. She wasn't really going anywhere in particular, because she was still searching for prey. Anything really, she didn't care. What with this war, food was needed more and more in ThunderClan. She didn't actually care as long as WindClan lost. If a few Clanmates die, good riddance in her opinion. Parting his jaws, the large brown furred warrior scented the air, noticing that scent of one of her Clanmates nearby. Why not? she decided, shrugging to herself and carefully following after the scent, stalking towards the other. She wasn't entirely sure why she was doing this, but perhaps she could have some fun for the time being.
CrimsonFlame could feel the figure getting closer and even picked up a scent. ThunderClan she-cat. "Oh, hello. Nothing to be afraid of, it's just me!" She called, but the Molly didn't reply. She just stood there in the shadows. "Are you hunting too? Wanna come hunt with me?" CrimsonFlame wasn't quite sure what else to say. A breeze buffeted the Molly's brown fur almost to say that WindClan was here with them. Of course, they were. But right now, neither CrimsonFlame or LeafStorm planned on fighting.