I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Take a breath. It may be your last.
Close your eyes. It will be over soon.
Make your prayers. It is coming now.

It's been going around town in a whisper. highschool students have been going
Missing recently, though nothing to special about it right? Students leave for a few days just to escape their parenst for a day right? Wrong. They have been taken in large groups. Dumped into a relentless forest guarded by large fences with no hope of escape. Nobody knows where this forest is, nobody knows how the fences got there, but all they know is somebody is watching them. Somebody is hunting them. And soon... There won't be anybody left of them...

SO this roleplay is going to be a little scary, I mean I want it to be but there's also going to be an element of gore to this, since it's a crazy man chasing poor kids around in a forest hunting them like prey. I would really appreciate it if your posts where pretty descriptive and at least a paragraph long. Otherwise their are fifteen open spots for students. This is a pretty wide open area and its around 10 below. With snow on the ground of course! There's also few buildings set up around the area and occasional supplies dropped in random places. If the kids could band together and survive being hunted... Perhaps there is a chance.. Or maybe you will fall apart and such,b to the human Hunter....

ONLY 1 KID PER PERSON

HUNTER
Taken - ???? - ????

KIDS
Aspen - Straight - Female @Celestial
Olivia - Bi - Female @Mad-Hatter
Santiago - Straight - Male @Rubinaito
Aziz - bisexual - female @Sasukewolf (madness)
Kayden - Homosexual - Male @.:Blue Wishes:.

Name
Appearance
Sexuality

~ Who may be interested ~

@Sasukewolf (madness) @.:Blue Wishes:. @Teggy @Rubinaito

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 20th, 2018 at 01:58 PM.