Thread: Ex-DS Cats
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Ex-DS Cats

.Hello! Okay, if you take a look at my signature and go to Other Characters you'll come upon Cleo and Vasilli. They are siblings, fighters of DS. Now that DS is disbanded, they need new homes. So I have a plot in mind...

With that being said:

Cleo wanders around Riverclan territory, she meets XXX a Tom cat who is a warrior in Riverclan. Cleo sees him catching fish. Cleo is kind of disgusted and is not sure about how she feels about fish.
XXX finds her on his clans territory and is at first hostile but learns she is exDS. He softens a bit and although he knows he's not supposed to, begin to show Cleo how to hunt for fish and how it is being in the water. Cleo is not happy about it at first but she is interested. So she keeps coming to meet him every day, parting only when they know they will be missed. XXX eventually tries to get Cleo to join Riverclan. Cleo is hesitant and talks to her brother about it. Vasilli isn't sure because Vasilli met a Shadowclan shecat he is interested in and kind of wants to be with her. The Shadowclan shecat isnt exactly nice to Vasilli but because of this he is intrigued by her and keeps showing up when she's patrolling the border or hunting and for some reason this Shadowclan shecat is always finding ways to see Vasilli even though she says she hates him and wants to sink her claws into his pelt. She never does. From there the two siblings will decide is blood thicker than loving another?

I need:
1. Riverclan Tom Cat
2. Shadowclan She Cat

Form:

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Picture or Description of Looks:
Role Applying For:
Anything Else:

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 16th, 2018 at 12:20 PM.