Old February 12th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ❤everything finder for Rowanblaze❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Wolfheart
Around her age only a moon older though
Strong, smart and has a way with words. One might even say a flirt but he’s loyal no matter what and respects the cats he flirts with which is honestly rare. He’s one might say a protective guy especially over family and friends, carefree and playful he’s one of the cute but handsome Toms that catches many eyes especially with his bad puns and stuff. However he can be serious when needed. When he is, he’s former life as a rouge can be seen in his eyes, he’s smart and he knows a thing or two about the outside world. He’s seen things and has done things that make even starclan shiver a bit in fear or discomfort. But he’s aiming to change his ways and is honestly doing a good job on it. He will fight to protect and kill to protect as well. A loving tom that doesn’t like to stay away from you too long but of course understands space. He’s always smiling and being the playful tom he is and is always teasing when he sees the chance but if he truly loves you. He will show you the real reason why some call him wolfheart. A loyal tom with a romantic way of saying he loves you but even that won’t be enough!
https://marymsjay-warriors-art.tumbl...e/160466108355
Hopefully mate but I am always willing to capture her heart
He’s a loyal tom and has always dreamed of having kits and being a true warrior. As a former rouge he had to do a lot to earn many’s trust and even now most still look at him coldly. All he really wants is to love and have a family life as a rouge is tough and he has many scars to prove it. His dreams are usually nightmares and he wants to get rid of them with the thought of someone he loves running though his head. He’s a good tom with a golden heart and a sweet smile for his love and his love alone. Still playful and will even tease when he sees the need or when you just need to be cheered up! He wants to love is that such a bad thing?
Rowanblaze is a tom c:

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!