Old February 12th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ❤everything finder for Rowanblaze❤

Love Interest Plot Line!

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy

So I'm gonna suggest this, it's up to you three if you'd like to go with it.

Rowanblaze is friends with Mistwing and Wolfheart. Rowanblaze likes Mistwing and Wolfheart likes Rowanblaze. Rowanblaze tries to get Mistwing to enjoy life and Wolfheart ends up feeling like a third wheel, but Rowanblaze holds onto her because he tells her everything and leans on her in his time of need. Mistwing starts to like Rowanblaze and then gets scared and emotionless and breaks off the friendship because she can't do it anymore. Rowanblaze then uses Wolfheart, leans on her, starts to feel for her but doesn't trust his emotions. Rowanblaze then starts to hang out with Honeyflower when he accidentally ruins a hunt of hers and says he will owe her a catch and they realize they are good hunting buddies. Again, Wolfheart is feeling like a third wheel. Rowanblaze makes Honeyflower believe they are mates but they really aren't because he is so unsure of himself. Then she ends up pregnant with his kits. He gets scared and is now awkward around her and isn't really happy about it. Wolfheart tries to be a good sport and tells him to be a good dad so Rowanblaze says he'll do his best but he doesn't love Honeyflower, he realizes the she-cat he's loved all along was Wolfheart and he begs her to forgive him and they become mates at the end? Honeyflower and Rowanblaze kind of co-exist to raise the kits and stay as just friends.

What do you think?!

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!