View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

"Oh, Callisto, I don't want to negotiate peace with you. I don't want you living alongside my group. No. I want you driven out or dead, and I want this territory for myself."
Callisto was caught in bewilderment. Oh. They want my territory? He examined the surroundings. I guess we do have good territory. He suddenly realized that he could be dead before the end of the day. After all, they were just being used as play toys until death, and there would be more in store for them if The Light didn't act. Another random thought flashed into his mind that made it all the more horrific. How does she know my name?

His thoughts were suddenly swept away when he glanced at Scale. He looked to be in worse condition than himself. I need to pay more attention to my clan, he thought, worried. The tom lightly limped over to his clanmate and used his head and shoulders to support him. "Don't worry, Scale," Callisto whispered just loud enough for him to hear, "I'll find a way out of this for you, and I'll take you to the Healers as soon as we get back."

@Shadomaru