View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:40 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

[ I am so ill, I am sorry for any stankiness to the post Dark Dw, Cherry will save her child ]

Blinking through the still-running blood down her face, and as Skunk seemed to back off after her wild attack - hearing Bumblestar's call to retreat shortly after - Cherryswirl felt a rush of relief wash over her body. It was almost enough to knock her out cold in the middle of the clearing... if not for a familiar battle-cry ringing in her ears. Eyes immediately blinking open, Cherryswirl scrambled off her back to catch glipse just as Fishfreckle was unceremoniously dropped on his head. A coldness gripped her tight, no longer aware of her own, serious wounds, as she stumbled in dulled pain towards her former apprentice. The culprit was nowhere to be seen, at least not through her bloody tunnel-vision.

"Fish!" She wailed desperately as she finally wobbled her way over - this burning white-hot pain overtaking her body as she leaned down to press her nose to his neck. Whether or not there was a pulse, she couldn't tell and without second thought, the injured lionheart gripped his scruff tightly and began to pull him towards the designated healing spot, wincing and groaning with pain at each movement. Each pull - despite Fish being much smaller, and therefore easier to move - ripped at her shoulder, once again warming as the smell of blood flooded her senses again.

[ Cherry is bringing Fish over to the healing thread @Dark ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart