View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Faithwing bounded out behind her. The she-cat stopped behind Dawnshadow, waiting for the others. The she cat flicked her tail and stared into camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"We are to patrol the border, to check for intruders and cats as well as other stuff. We can do a little bit of hunting, but after we do what we need to do. Ok?" Dawnshadow replied to the optimistic cat. "Come on." She waved her tail as she walked out of the entrance. She paused and looked back, wondering if everybody on the patrol was following.
Frogspots followed the two mollies his dappled tail swishing across the ground as he did. The spotted tom glanced back at Briarpaw. "Coming?" He asked her with a slight flick of his ear, more in a joking matter. As he spotted Briarpaw's siblings, Hawkpaw and Shellpaw he let out a amused purr. The two remanded him of himself and he hopped his and Stormcloud's kits would be like that. There so full of energy and there lively young cats. Just what the Clan needs. He thought lost on thought. Snapping out of his thoughts he shock his head. "Lets go." He added half to himself as he came to stand beside Dawnshadow and Faithwing. @Echofall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Name: Specklepaw
Looks: https://vetstreet-brightspot.s3.amaz...45mk062311.jpg
Medicine cat apprentice is taken, sorry. But Specklepaw can be Frogspots' apprentice if you want.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all