View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Open Squirrelpaw Roleplay, I Guess??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Squirrelpaw
Temporary Exiled RiverClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
24 / 100

____

A pretty dark ginger and white molly stalked along a line of scrubby bushes.

The bushes themselves didn't give much shelter, but since they were all pressed up against each other with their branches entangled, at least they provided some hiding space while hunting.

Squirrelpaw leaped, landing square on the scrawny rabbit she had been stalking. The young she-cat nipped at its neck before it could let out a squeal.

Squirrelpaw dropped the rabbit at her paws, thanking StarClan silently for the prey. This had been her first catch all day, and it was nearly dusk.

The dark ginger and white molly scooped up her rabbit and slipped into the place where the branches and leaves were thickest in between two tree roots as rain came down hard in a sudden downpour.

The apprentice's - well, temporary loner's - green gaze glittered warily as she took a bite of the rabbit.

Squirrelpaw didn't like the fact that the rabbit was stringy. She didn't like that not one bit. However, it was prey, so she gulped it down in famished bites gratefully.

The she-cat's ribs were starting to jut out from beneath her pelt. Her usually sleek fur was tattered and worn, her tail tip twitching warily behind her.

Squirrelpaw was getting used to the life of a loner, but she preferred Clan life better, much more grateful for the warm dens that RiverClan had back at home.

Hunting alone in leaf-bare was difficult.

And Squirrelpaw had barely slept, worrying too much about a fox, badger, or buzzard catching her.

As the rain poured down in a sheet of silver water at the entrance of the small makeshift shelter, Squirrelpaw had her ears perked up, alert.

``Cause we can stay at home and watch the sunset but I can’t help from asking are for bored yet?``

-He/him-Riverclan-12 moons-Pansexual-100+-Beefed up tier 2-Silk Spinner-

Treepaw was wandering, mind in a separate place. He hadn't even realized he had left the territory- he was too busy thinking about what in the stars was going on. Everyone he knew and loved was dissapearing. Squirrelpaw was exiled, his big brother hadn't spoken to him in moons, his mentor and past love gone to oblivion, the leader and medicine cat vanishing. What even was happening? Then the scent caught him. ``Squirrelpaw? ...Squirrelpaw? Squirrelpaw!`` he nearly ran- no, did run! Finally he made it Squirrel and she looked a mess, eating that tiny rabbit. ``Are you... Are you okay?``

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3