Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:57 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default The world of Monsters

Name: Yang
Looks : <Click Here> <Click here for her second form>
What type of monster are you? Kitsune. <3

Abilities:
~Influencer: Can influence others decisions. Somewhat like a Watered down version of Mind Control.
~Transformation: I Can Transform between my beast-form and a Human-like form. Takes a lot of energy to do this, so it Rarely happens.
~Levitation: Can levitate objects over to myself, or other people, No matter what it's made of, unless it is made of obsidian.
~Illusionist: She can create Illusions to Trick other monsters, but it does not work on trainers as well. Again, this requires a lot of energy, so this is rarely used, unless She is in some sort of emotional stress. Will be used when tamed more often.

Weaknesses: She Is very afraid of Fire, Having had her first home burnt down by a Tamer on accident. Also, While she may be rather agile, her tails are not. They usually seem to lag behind her, making them the easiest part of a Kitsune to hit with attacks. They are also the most sensitive part of the Kitsune, since they were developed similar to hands for humans, since Kitsunes use their tails to pick up objects, which range from tools, to sticks.

Tamed or not: Not YET Tamed.
If tamed who’s your master: None Yet.
If not will you be tamed or killed: At First I Will fight back, But Eventually I Would prefer to be tamed than killed.

Mate? Deffinatly Open.
Sexuality: Bi, But Prefers Males.

Other: She Grew up alone, and has always lived alone. She sometimes likes being around people, but is not very social.
Also, Kitsunes are somewhat sentient, meaning they can think for themselves, but their feral instincts of survival are still in display. They are known to cause mischief, but when tamed they can do many tasks, due to being easy to train. They are quick learners, and usually can figure out ways to improve things rather quickly, though they have great trouble in communicating it, since even in their human-like form, they do not share a similar language to that of the humans.

Questions: None

Last edited by Akari; November 23rd, 2017 at 02:11 PM.