View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2024, 08:31 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: IN REGARDS TO RIVERCLAN HIGH RANKS AND PLOT FINDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
I cometly agree so many people are making plots that aren't really getting fun anymore honestly I hate to see them go I was good friends with frosty and honestly I wish I could speak my mind rn
you can. And I agree, the plots are all just trauma and violence. When I joined (I know that makes me sound old, but thats how much things have changed) plots with TWs were well-made, well-planned, and best of all, rare. We need to fix that now. Whether people realize it or not, HRs are up there with the staff as the heart and soul of WCO. In addition, all this makes people less likely to want to be HRs If the HRs leave because of us, this forum will come crashing down around us. However, dino is right. The thing is, it sometimes seems like the line between IC and OOC is becoming more blurred when it comes to consideration and treatment of HRs.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; January 25th, 2024 at 08:35 PM.