Thread: [Multi-Faction] Off and on again (Plot finder!)
View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2024, 11:38 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Off and on again (Plot finder!)

Hello, welcome! This plot involves my Thunderclan apprentice, Acornpaw.

Acornpaw is a sweet and enthusiastic she-cat, very social and at times a bit annoying to others. She has a thirst for knowledge and can't help but barrage everyone she meets with about a billion questions. She is a grey and brown tabby she-cat with dark green eyes, with semi-long fur. She is currently seven moons, but she just started her apprenticeship due to missing her first apprentice ceremony.

But on to the plot!

Acornpaw will make a friend named [CAT] and they slowly take a liking to each other. Acornpaw is pretty sure [CAT] likes her back, as he keeps giving her little hints, like looking at her when she's not looking for example. So she decides to give [CAT] a little nudge herself, asking him if he wants to go to the gathering together. [CAT] says sure, and she is sure that she saw him blush. So they go to the gathering together, take a couple hunting trips together, they pretty much do everything together.

Then, they become warriors and [CAT] asks Acornpaw to be his mate. Acornpaw, now Acornwillow, happily says yes, she'd been waiting for this moment. Then they both pretty much go through "the honeymoon faze." They are all lovey-dovey and sweet to each other, spending a lot of time together. But as time passes Acornwillow starts to notice a change in [CAT]. [CAT] seems annoyed by her, not wanting to hang out in public with her, not having time to talk, only willing to hang out with her when she's in the middle of her duties as a warrior. [CAT] becomes more manipulative though, insisting that they never hang out and that she's always so busy. [CAT] jokes about breaking up too, leaving Acornwillow conflicted.

From there it develops from rp! Depending on how it goes from here, Acornwillow will probably break up with them! She's not one to really take that kind of stuff.

This WILL NOT be first come, first serve! I will decide on who gets the roles by March 10th or earlier! :3

Roles-

[CAT]- Must be male. Must be in Thunderclan. Must love her at first, then act like a jerk. (Taken by @zozelen's Blazepaw!)

Friends- Should either dislike [CAT] or encourage Acornpaw that he likes her.

Future love interest- This is a possibility! Be aware, this is not a guaranteed role, Acornpaw may never break up with [CAT]! But hopefully he'd love her, if you apply for this role then you're welcome to introduce your own plot ideas for the two of them! (Taken by @Blazing's Woodpaw!)

There is no form, so just be creative and show me why your cat is the best one for the role! This is a long-term plot btw, so you'll have to be active to participate! Please don't use a throw-away, as I said, this is a long-term plot! You are able to create a cat if you wish though! Make sure to mention me in your application!

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 21st, 2024 at 08:59 AM.