Old June 3rd, 2023, 09:17 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Hawksprint

Hawksprint stood still and didn't follow the kit as she backed away from him a few steps. She seemed scared. He knew she had been in the dusk syndicate before, but other than that he knew nothing about her. "Perhaps we should still take you to see Cowtuft?" He offered the little kit and flicked his tail in the direction of the medicine den. "At the very least, I'm sure he could maybe give you something to ease the pain" The tom added in an attempt to comfort Hazykit.
The kit's deadpan expression returned after the initial fear went away, and she looked up at him, tipping her head to the side slightly. "It's okay, I'm used to it. It should heal in a week or two, like it did last time." It was still strange to her how... caring these cats were. It was also strange to be able to talk so openly about her injuries and be honest about them, usually she'd be forced lie or make up a diversion. The Bengel-tortie mix settled down into a sitting position, deciding to pretend that she knew who Cowtuft was. She was still learning everyone's names.