View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2020, 06:16 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Playdate

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Of course one wouldn't meet the same strike of good luck twice so soon. And, there was the added fact that Plumpaw had never been in an actual battle, either. Plumpaw can't react in time before Quiverpaw's strike and topples sideways. Wriggling frantically, the apprentice struggles to pull any sort of helpful information up from the depths of her mind. What should she do? What was the tactic to use to escape this? "You- You dumb big heavy loaf!" she stammers out in an attempt to draw the other she-cat's attention away from her attacks, before twisting her body to try and snap her teeth over any part of Quiverpaw that she could find. Knowing this was a mock battle, she did try to keep it relatively soft- Surely the other apprentice wouldn't mind a nibble?
(I'm not sure if this is really allowed since it's been like a week since it's been over, but I'll wrap up now?)

Quiverpaw realized she made a bad choice once she was on top of the other apprentice. For one, she hadn't been heavy enough get her to go down and two, how the heck was she supposed to hold on without using her claws? She wobbled dangerously at first, having to lower her center of gravity and basically lay herself on top of the other to avoid immediately toppling off once more. God, could she embarrass herself any further? She let out a yip of surprise as Plumpaw snapped her jaws near her, just barely missing her extremities. Realizing she couldn't just lay here all day and that Plumpaw would likely grow wise and roll, she lept off of the larger apprentice's back, turning around for prepare for attempt number three just as Twilightstar called for them to retreat. There it was: more embarrassment. They had just started and now she had to turn tail and run already. She gave Plumpaw one more glance and the fled, knowing there would be some more snarky comments coming her way and not wanting to listen.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!