View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:11 PM
bruh head

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Shadow felt hot under her fur. She hadn't felt this way since Slash,
and the tom had left. Something inside canceled out the hatred and replaced it with something happy. Shadow looked at the the tom as he asked about her.
And the feline wasn't sure how to answer. "Well, yes and no. It's a bit complicated I guess." Shadow took a moment, pausing. "My family moved around a lot. I was born here, but then we left after they got threatened.
And before I was four moons they joined back." She said, tail flicking in satisfaction. "What about you?" She mewed. A hint of relief and happiness lifted her voice up. Finally a tom who was kind, not threatful or rude. She wondered how she would see Mercury more. Now that Icarius would be here, she could take some breaks right? Shadow's paws felt tingly and light as her eyes gazed at the tom.

"I was born here, to a tom named Navy and a molly named Moon, and they both were loners before they joined." He said with a shrug. The blue pelted tom inhaled softly. I wonder what made them feel threatened? He thought in wonder. It seemed it was the clans, but that did seem too long ago anyways, and this molly did appear close to his age. He glanced down at his paw, slightly marveling about how it had seemed to stop hurting. "Augh, herbs are such a miracle!" He muttered to himself under his breath. "So, do you like take the cobwebs and that other herb- that I uh, may or may not of forgotten the name of off once it stops bleeding?" He asked. Hopefully by asking this, he didn't cut his time short with her, because he didn't really want that. He just had this... feeling and he just didn't really want to stop talking to her just yet.