View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

He smiled at the thought of meeting her again. That did sound nice. "Of course Shadow, I'll check back with you as soon as I can, and also to make sure my paw is fine." Mercury replied, nuzzling her shoulder gently to go along with the reply. He blinked sympathetically. He understood what she felt like.
He didn't want to leave right now either. But he just wanted to hear one more thing- then he would leave.
Probably.
Shadow leaned into the tom for a quick moment. Turning as she reached up and licked his cheek. She liked the feeling of her fur in his. And everything else about Mercury. Shadow tried her best to not act out of place. And she blushed under her fur as she moved away. She hoped he didn't get harmed again. Or at all. Shadow let out a small sigh as she tried to hide the look in her eyes. Moving away as her tail flicked. "I-I better go, I see you last M-mercury." And that name, odd. She liked the way it made her feel when she said it. And how it sounded next to hers. Shadow went back to her stores, trying to hide herself from the other cats.