Old May 2nd, 2017, 10:47 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: mony attempts traditional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Character: Goldenroar
Description: Huge dark golden tom with ginger stripes and lapis eyes
Facial expression: a delighted evil grin
Pose: stalking forward, away from the left side of the paper. His claws should be unsheathed and glinting maliciously in the moonlightwith fresh blood, an
Words: In quotes, on the top right corner: "Brave words, for one so small. Do you wish to say them again, in front of my followers, Streampaw?"
Accessories: do scars count as accessories? If so, one Jagged one across his muzzle and one going through his left eye
Extras: if it's not too hard, could you maybe draw a background? If so, him in the forest at night, with a blood red moon showing through the trees.

Character: Streampaw
Description: black she-cat with water-blue eyes, perhaps bleeding from a cut in her ear and a slash on her side
Facial expression: eyes wide, jaws gaping in open in terror
Pose: coming from the right side of the paper, crouched down in fear, claws gripping the earth
Words: in quotes, on the top right corner of the paper: "Y-you'll never kill Sunstar! Or take over the C-Clan! "I-I'll stop you!"
Accessories: None
Extras: again, in the forest at night, blood red moon shining through the trees

Could you post them on DA please?
sorry, but my dA is kinda used for specific drawings. postimage.io

also, this seems like a bit more than i'm used to, as i'm not big on scenes or backgrounds, sorry. if you'll like to edit your request, you may. soz </3