View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:20 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: 25 days of 2018!!

i hope this counts. I just got home from school. @2018 Okapi

Storm is a red fox oc. She has black ears and a gray tail-tip. Her eyes are a bright teal. Her paws are black as well.

As a cub, she was snarky, sassy, and overall a huge handful. This lump of fur was the bravest, boldest, and snarkiest in the family. She'd jump in to a fight at a moment's notice.

Storm was once that way. As she grew older, her attitude changed. She became more strategic. More thoughtful. She thought more about the words cpming out of her mouth.

This was tested one day in a battle with rats. There seemed to be thousands of them. They fatally wounded Storm but, miraculously, she survived, thanks to her quick thinking.

Her sister Heled was the bossiest. She was younger than Storm, but acted older. She was sandy-white with blue eyes. Over time her eyes switched to amber, as most young animals do.

Storm had unusually hooked claws to help her coimb trees, something no other fox could do. In a different book, called The Chosen, I wrote about how each animal was gifted a power to help them survive. It was pretty good. Or so I thought back then.

Now? Not so much. Definetly not so much. My writing was, pardon my french, horrible. I was a horrible writer back then.

Storm's "ma" was Cloud, a dark gray fox with white paws. Her mate, Storm's "pa", was... actually, I never came up with a name for him. Let's call him Robin.

Being one of the "Chosen", Storm got a human companion to adventure with her. His name was Fox. He was snarky and stubborn as well. He had a bunch of brothers and sisters, but no mother, according to the novel.

Keep in mind that this was a long time ago. The plot itself was genius, actually, just the way I wrote it seemed... not good. Should I write it again now, this would actually be a best-selling-worthy book.

Upon meeting her companion, the entire "Shop" (the place where Travelers go to hope to be Chosen), burns to the ground. During this endeavor Storm gets bitten by a venomous dragon and is nearly killed/ eaten. According to the book, she literally sits therenas the poison eats her away and the dragon just watches.

Again. Could've written this better. This was back in, like, 3rd-5th grade. I have somehow matured a whole bunch since then. And along with my mental maturity, my writing has matured as well.

Moving on, though. Storm is saved by Fox and his brothers. She meets the brothers' Chosen, who I can't remember their names. They then travel home on a weird beast thing. Storm comments that it was frightening, but amazing at the same time.

The huge family's house ends up to be a tiny, cozy little house with rolling fields and a horse stable. And a weird beast stable. They go inside and Storm meets the father. They then eat food and fall asleep.

And right thwre is when the book ends! Yayyyy!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; January 26th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.