wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: 25 days of 2018!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
*cough* theirs a tie for for first place aughhhhhh....*
@Flameleaf and @blue jellie
Third place is @~Wild Moon~
Flame and Blue either I can scheme up a only one of you can get the point challenge or both say you tie, also ~Wild~ your prize is anything in the KK bank under 500KK, I pay. First and second since I'm not paying for both to get first place prize either do the final challenge I'll scheme up so first can get an item from KK bank under 1000KK and second under 700KK or both under 700KK prize. @Sienna Dragon got fourth place and can request anything from the KK under 300 KK, @littledragon0625 got fifth place and can request something under 200KK all who participated and didn't win can request something under 100KK. Either VM me what you want or post it on this thread!!!
I originally had 25 points before I wrote the paragraphs, and then I wrote 14 paragraphs. So I should have 39 points, right?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯