View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Teza (sorry for mess, on my flippy phone) The young molly awoke with a start, her golden optics flickered with fear. After a few seconds she let out a sigh and began to even out her fur. Those horrible nightmares had been plauging her dreams ever sence she agreed to participate in her brothers silly compitition. The brown tabby let out a snort and layed her head on her paws, the look of annoyance plastered on her face. There was no point to the game other than finding out what cats were dumb enough to follow pointless orders. Suddenly sloepaw flashed in her mind, which caused cloverpaw to chuckle ''odd molly that one.' she laughed. Oh yes everything was going according to plan, she knew the blueish apprentice had a crush on her, it just made her easier to control. The molly grinned 'all because of rat and his stupid little games. Now i know which cats are perfect pawns.' she stated under her breath. She wasnt evil, she just liked winning, especially against her siblings.
(It's okay, I was like that for a couple months a while back xD)

Green gaze drifting throughout the camp, the young, tiger-like Ratpaw spit his prey onto the fresh-kill pile. 'For my clan's sake,' he thought simply. When his emerald eyes fell upon his sister, he allowed himself a slight smirk. Maybe Cloverpaw would have SOME entertainment. The tom padded over to his sibling, Ashpaw crossing his mind. 'She had best be with her mentor,' he thought as he approached Cloverpaw.
"Cloverpaw," he said simply. He was sure he didn't have to speak much to get the she-cat's attention. After all, it couldn't be that hard to gain the attention of some cat who always appears bored out of her mind, right? "Have you seen Ashpaw?" he asked simply, not bothering to sit. His tail swished behind him with impatience, though the stoic tom simply watched his sister. His body language said that he was the most patient cat, though his tail started twitching wildly the longer he awaited an answer. Eventually, even his ears started slightly twitching. 'Cloverpaw, it can't take this long to come up with an answer, Mouse-Brain,' he thought. While it felt to him like ages had passed, really it was only a couple of moments since he got to his sister that had passed. He simply didn't realize it.